Workshops available at the Ethnocentre concern each type of folk and traditional culture. We offer workshops in:
- singing- during which you can learn the old techniques by singing already forgotten songs from various thematic groups or related to certain periods of the ritual and liturgical year,
- music- under the guidance of trainers, you can develop skills in playing traditional instruments (hurdy-gurdy, violin, bass, etc.),
- dance- where we teach various dance forms, e.g. processional, walking, regional,
- culinary- where you can learn how to cook traditional regional dishes,
- handcraft- during which we train you in traditional crafts (embroidery, weaving, wickerwork, wattling, tissue papercraft, etc.),
- and many more.
See details in the event calendar.
If you are a specialist in one of the listed fields and you would like to host workshops - contact us: email@example.com