Workshops at the Centre of Ethnography focus on all domains of folk and traditional culture. The Centre’s range includes:
- singing workshops, during which you can learn the techniques of the authentic old-time singing and the now-obscure repertoire of songs from various thematic groups, or related to the respective periods of the liturgical year;
- music workshops, where you can develop your skills of playing traditional instruments (hurdy-gurdy, violin, basolia, etc.) under the supervision of instructors;
- dance workshops, where we teach various dance forms, e.g. processional, walking and regional dances;
- culinary workshops, providing an opportunity to learn traditional regional cuisine;
- handicraft workshops, during which we provide training in traditional crafts (embroidery, weaving, wickerwork, straw plaiting, tissue paper crafting, etc.),
- and many others.
See details in the event calendar.
Are you a specialist in one of the mentioned fields and would like to run a workshop? Contact us at email@example.com